Welcome to Stoffel's Shady Oaks Resort!
Family ~ Fishing ~ Fun
You'll discover the perfect getaway vacation at Stoffel’s Shady Oaks Resort whether fishing, tubing, skiing, golfing, or just relaxing with a good book. Shady Oaks Resort is a family-oriented resort tucked into an oak woods on the quiet south shore of Lower Clam Lake. We offer six clean, 2-bedroom, non-smoking, and well-maintained accommodations ten minutes northeast of Siren, Wisconsin. We extend an invitation for your family to come, and enjoy the "Good Life" vacation that we have waiting for you.
- Wireless internet
- Clean, modern, non-smoking, 2 bedroom cabins
- BBQ grill/picnic table for each cabin
- Gas cooking stove/refrigerator/microwave
- Cooking utensils/all dishes/coffeemaker
- Colored TV with cable
- Automatic gas heater/furnace
- Hot water/showers/ and/or bathtub
- Pillows/blankets and bed linens furnished
- Bring your own personal soaps, all towels and dish soap/dish towels
- Screened porches on each cabin
- Crib available
- On your honor laundry
- Public boat launch nearby
- Boat space for your boat at our docks at no charge
- Freezer space available for your fish
- Fish house with fan and freezer for fish remains
- SORRY, we do not allow pets
AVAILABLE FOR SHADY OAKS
Paddle bike and paddle boat
Two long boards
10 foot Boston Whaler sail boat
Fourteen foot aluminum boat with each cabin
Swing set, fort and sand box
Horseshoe/fire pit (we provide the wood)
Two-100 foot piers with two side-by-side seats on each pier to watch the beautiful sunsets at Shady Oaks.
WE HAVE AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Motors and pontoons (3 pontoons)
16 foot Lund w/75 hp Mercury 4 stroke
17 foot Lund w/90 hp Johnson 2 stroke
Lower and Upper Clam Lakes, part of the Clam River Flowage, are shallow lakes with a mean depth of 7 feet with a few areas 14-17 foot depths. The waters of Clam Lakes hold bass, walleye, northern pike, crappies, sunfish, perch, bullhead, catfish and sturgeon.
We have a public boat landing approximately 1/4 mile from our resort and we have room for your boat at our piers.
We would love for you to start a new tradition with your family of being guests at Stoffel’s Shady Oaks Resort on Lower Clam Lake. We pride ourselves in cleanliness, as we say in our ad in Burnett County vacation guide.
To answer your specific questions, give us a call at 715-349-5725, Stoffel’s Shady Oaks Resort phone number, or e-mail us at email@example.com.